Prevents dandruff and helps healthy hair growth & boosts Memory.
We have used natural herbal extracts & drug - free ingredients researched to promote faster and healthy hair growth. 100% herbal Capsules and free of gluten, wheat, and dairy with no fillers, no binders, and no artificial ingredients. Omega 3 fats found in Flax Seed are also good for healthy hair and helpful in speeding the hair growth.
The ingredients are :
1. Bhringraja : Bhringraja is a plant with many uses in Ayurveda. It has been used for ages to improve hair growth and color. It has a greenish color and strong fragrance. Regular massage with bhringraja oil improves blood circulation in the scalp which helps revitalize the hair follicles and promotes growth of hair. It is normally made by blending extracts of the bhringraja plant. Ayurveda also states that bhringraja oil helps improve sleep. An oil such as bhringraja oil, when used correctly, helps in reducing hair fall and accelerating hair growth.
2. Bhumiamla : Bhumi Amla is a medicinal plant used in India. It has several medicinal properties such as hepatoprotective, antiviral, anticancer, anti-diabetic, antibacterial and anti-inflammatory properties. It is a very well known wonder herbal rem- edy for Hair problems like Premature graying of Hair, Hair fall, Weakening of Hairs ,Loss of shine, loss of Nourishment to hair and Scalp . It is also a very potent and Excellent rejuvenator which strengthens body internally by improving immunity.
3. Brahmi : Brahmi is a creeping herb, generally found in muddy wetlands, enriched with many bio-chemical compounds such as Brahmine, Herpestine, flavonoids, saponins, sterols, alkaloids, Betulic acid, stimastorol, betasitosterol, bacoside, and bacopasaponins. This is used as aphrodisiac, memory booster, boosting health and tonic for hair. Bacopa is an edible plant, has small oval leaves, which are succulent. Its fruits are oval and sharp at the apex. Prevents Alopecia, Treats insomnia and Alzheimer’s and very useful for hair loss and hair growth.
4. Tulsi : Tusli or Holy Basil is a wonder herb that has been used for thousands of years in India. It has numerous health, skin and hair benefits. Tulsi can help you to have healthy and lustrous hair.
5. Amalaki: Amla is well-known as a hair conditioner, but it also has valuable antidandruff. Amla can also be used in combination with tulsi or basil for action against dandruff. Amla also helps give a natural shine to the hair. is great for hair, adding lustrous, softness and doing away with dryness of the scalp. It is also a rich source of essential fatty acids that serve to keep the hair follicles strong and nourish the hair from the roots. Reduces hair fall.
6. Flax : Flax seeds are often one of those less discussed ingredients that are beneficial for hair health. But they are surely one of the most natural and effective cure for restoring lost volume and shine to your hair. Flax seeds are also known as linseeds, which contain a nut like flavour and appearance. This is an ideal solution for several hair problems as they are easy to find and less expensive compared to other alternatives. Flax seeds are a rich source of vitamin E. Vitamin E has proven effects on growth of the capillaries. It provides nourishment to the hair roots, shaft, and the scalp. Flax seeds fulfill the required nutrition for hair and scalp in order to expedite hair growth. They also help con- trol hair breakage or split ends, and provide the required hydration for hair. Vitamin E in the flax seeds helps prevent premature discoloration or graying of hair. Flax seeds contain high amount of Omega-3 fatty acid. These help nourish hair follicles. This in turn helps make hair strong and healthy. Omega-3 fatty acid also improves the elasticity of hair and makes it less prone to breakage. Regular use helps prevent acute hair loss, scalp eczema, and dandruff.
7. Ashwagandha : W ithania Somnifera (Ashwagandha) is a small evergreen perennial herb which is adaptogenic. Common names used for Ashwagandha include: W inter Cherry, Withania somnifera (latin botanical name), and Indian Ginseng to name a few. Ashwagandha is a general energy-promoting and disease-preventing tonic. Entirely non-toxic It also contains tyrosine, an amino acid, which stimulates the production of melanin in the body. The antioxidants in Ashwagandha effectively prevent the corrosion of tissue, reducing the possibility of premature graying. Ashwagandha. It is also used to stimulate the hair follicles and maintain the health of the hair.
8. Yashtimadhu : or licorice is a woody root that has been used in India for a number of years to help relieve a number of symptoms including an itchy throat. Commonly used by singers to keep their vocal cords healthy, Yashtimadhu tastes sweet when eaten and is fibrous in nature.. Yashtimadhu is known to improve the quality and texture of your hair within a couple of weeks’ time.